KLAUE is a software solution for hoof carer to enhance the eﬃciency of recording and evaluating claw health.
The recording can be realized at the claw stand in the stable with minimal eﬀort. With the help of a touchscreen PC all the data can be recorded by the touch of a ﬁnger, even with gloves. Fitting hardware for the stationary and mobile use complete our oﬀer.
In addition, new lists for the next check-up are automatically created.
Advantages of KLAUE
- Integration of the ICAR diagnosis key
- Recording of BCS, locomotion score and pen-walk-bonitures
- Interface to the distribution to the vit
- Import from HIT
- Support of internal appliance camera
- Clarity of program options with gesture function
- new help for claw diagnosis description at capture
- Proof of work with signatures of the hooftrimmer and the farmer
- Output of technical files for milking parlors
- Easy use with a touchscreen
- Explanation of all diagnoses
- History of all care data, illness data and treatment data
- Farm-speciﬁc administration
- Automatic check-up
- Care data
- Work certiﬁcate
- Interface with HERDE
- Check-up of individual animals
- Presentation to the vet
- Analysis of the health development
Data import to/from
- Herd management System HERDEplus, HERDEplus T4C and HerdeW
- ADIS-/ADED-format from the data centre
- HIT inventory statistics
KLAUE data export is possible to:
- to the herd management systems HERDEplus, HERDEplus T4C, HerdeW and ITB
- as well as participants of the project KuhVision
Findeisen Klauenpflege which meanwhile are more than 20 years claw care in the whole of Germany. We also started small.
The start took place in 1993 as a one-man business. After three months, the first reinforcement was needed due to the great demand. Gradually, more and more customers came to it, so that currently 27 employees are active in claw care.
Due to our size, we can adapt well to local conditions to ensure fast and professional hoof care.
In cooperation with the Agricultural Educational Center in Echem, our hoof curlers are also brought up to date once or twice a year in theory and practice, even after they have completed their specialized Courses.
The KLAUE has been designed for touch operation. In addition to our software, we also offer the corresponding hardware.
So the KLAUE ePAD is intended for stationary use:
- Screen diagonal from 15 to 17 inches
- shock and impact resistant, as well as use of SSD and passive cooling
- Also available as IP65 device
- Flexible wall mount available
For mobile use, the Pokini brand devices are our favorite.
- Screen diagonal up to 12 inches
- Impact-resistant and impact-resistant by Gorilla © -Glass
- Battery life up to 10 hours, depending on the application
- Accessories: keyboard, protective cover and quick-charging dunking station
- Processor: 1.5GHz and better (Intel)
- Hard disk: 64GB SSD
- USB ports: at least 1, better 2
- USB3.0 can be recognized by the light blue socket
You need a (full) Windows (C) tablet, no Apple (C), no Samsung (C), no Android (C)
Since the input is designed for touch operation, we recommend a size from 10 inches, devices for stationary use are available from 15 inches. Protective covers and outdoor use, even in damp and dusty environments, must be considered before you buy.
If you want to work mobile, pay attention to the battery power, as well as the charging speed (better with docking station). Although the charging function via mini USB would also work in the car, however, the susceptibility to repairs in case of defect of this type of connection is very high.
Request a quote from your dealer, we will help you in case of warranty. You should consider this when buying a cheap device. Cheap devices are usually not worth repairing them.